How to address the card
If the baby shower is being organised for the mum to be and is a female only event, address the card to the guest of honour. However, if you are close friends of the couple or the baby shower is a co-ed celebration, the card should be addressed to the expectant parents.
It is acceptable to reference your gift in your baby shower card but just bear in mind that the card may be read aloud at the celebration.
Baby Shower Messages
If you are an acquaintance of the mum to be, a simple message of congratulations and best wishes is appropriate. If you are a close friend of the guest of honour, try to include a heartfelt message that is more personal.
- Happy Baby Shower! So excited to celebrate this exciting new chapter of your life - I can't wait to meet the little one.
- Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival, I can't wait to shower the little one with huge, kisses and lots of love.
- Many congratulations and best wishes for this exciting new phase of your life.
- Sending lots of love, as you prepare to welcome a new addition to your family.
- Congratulations on your upcoming motherhood. I have no doubt you will be an amazing mum.
New Baby Messages
Once the new baby has arrived, make sure to offer your congratulations and best wishes to the mum to be.
- Welcome to the world little one, so thrilled that you are here. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness, laughter and joy.
- Congratulations on the new addition to your family, so many happy and exciting times ahead for you both.
- So excited to hear the news! Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Let the new adventure begin. Such exciting times ahead for you both - I can't wait to meet the little one.
- Congratulations on the safe arrival of your new baby. May you cherish this special time and may it be filled with lots of joyous memories.
Baby Shower Quotes
- Twinkle Twinkle little star, can’t wait to see how cute you are.
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. - A. A Milne
- A baby is a blessing, a gift from heaven above. A precious little angel to cherish and to love.